Benefits of Membership
Benefits of joining the Food & Health Network
- Competitive advantage through early access to the latest research into food issues
- Regular updates on our understanding of the science of food
- Direct conversation with leading scientists through targeted seminars and conferences on topics you help to define
- Input to the development of research projects so they respond to industry needs
- A forum for national and international industry-science networking
- Discussion of confidential issues relevant to individual members via FHN Direct
The FHN in operation
The Food & Health Network comprises a number of Expertise Clusters each focused around an area of industrial interest and IFR expertise. Cluster meetings allow members to discuss current and future science issues in confidence.
As the Network develops, we shall include additional Clusters and expand the existing Clusters with relevant expertise from other research providers. The overall objective of making the science more accessible to create industrial wealth will be the guiding feature.
- Membership is for one year which may be renewed annually
- Participation of individuals, companies and IFR staff will be within the rules of the Network
- Data protection: We will retain your details on our database. If at any time you would like your details to be removed from the database, please contact us. The Food & Health Network database is not sold, or otherwise distributed outside IFR.
- There is currently no Annual Membership fee.
- Membership entitles you to the following:
- Regular up-dates via electronic newsletter (FHN Brief); Access to Members Area of the website; Access to cluster meetings at a cost of £50 (+VAT) per person
Non-members of the Network may attend seminars/workshops for £250/person/day, depending on the topic. Attendance fees can be offset against membership within 2 months of the event
Download Membership application form [available in PDF format]